Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Beginning of the Year Letter 2014-2015

Dear Parents,

     What a WONDERFUL summer! The kids look so excited and the staff at CS-F Elementary are so excited too this year. 


     I am going on my 18th year as a speech-language therapist in the Spartanburg school system. I have a child of my own at the BSHS 9th grade campus and I know the dedication of parents in helping your child be successful in school.  It is up to us teachers, however, to give your child a good school experience. I look forward in doing just that!

    My contact information is below. Please do not hesitate to stop by the portable (under the awning) in the back of the school anytime. Communication is very important! I will be posting some Handy Handouts about topics on Speech-Language Development and try my best to keep you in the know about current events. No one can influence your child's life in the way that you can! Show an enthusiasm for Cooley Springs-Fingerville Elementary School and your child’s teacher!!



Kids First,
Jennifer “Ginger” Praytor
Phone: 864-592-1211

No comments:

Post a Comment